1. I took back my body. I was not pregnant or breastfeeding for the first time in 3 years and it was wonderful. I went to the gym regularly and even won a t-shirt for not gaining any weight over the holidays.
2. Perfected Rite Aid couponing. In the last 2 weeks I bought these things and if I average it out I spent $1.05 an item. That price is expensive for the pack of gum, but a killer price for a box of 82 diapers. The best part is the $1.05 an item doesn't even account for the $25 credit I still have at the store.

8 comments:
Can we say rockstar?! You are amazing..Maybe we should have a rite aid playdate and you can help get me started :)
Nice work! I'm totally jealous of your very cheap diapers! (But not jealous of your very expensive gum.)
Oh, yeah. And congratulations on accomplishment #1, which is even more impressive than a great deal on diapers. ;)
Why can't I see the picture?! You need to teach me about couponing. I really want to start doing it, but we don't get the newspaper coupons here. Do you print yours online only? Or do you use the newspaper ones?
By the way, you are still my inspiration for being able to do the perfect push up someday. You are like a machine!
can you teach me how to coupon at rite aid?
yeah you're pretty much looking awesome! and i'd like to be taught the rite aid coupon tricks too!
You ROCK!!
Can you mail me some American formulated Special K???
Post a Comment