Anthony and 3 of his friends provided me and 3 of my friends with a lovely girls weekend full of surprises. Each husband gave his wife an envelope full of clues that instructed us where to go and what to do when we got there.
Clue #1 took me to Rachel's house. (When I got there she had no idea who was coming to pick her up or where we were going. She, like me, was just blindly following her husbands instructions.)
Clue #2 took us to Ichi Shoguns for dinner, here we met up with Tiffany and Melissa. The food was delicious and cooked right before our eyes. The Chief was quite impressive, it was fun to watch him throw the utensils and food in the air while he cooked. Here he made a volcano out of unions:
Clue #1 took me to Rachel's house. (When I got there she had no idea who was coming to pick her up or where we were going. She, like me, was just blindly following her husbands instructions.)
Clue #2 took us to Ichi Shoguns for dinner, here we met up with Tiffany and Melissa. The food was delicious and cooked right before our eyes. The Chief was quite impressive, it was fun to watch him throw the utensils and food in the air while he cooked. Here he made a volcano out of unions:

Clue #3 took me and Rachel for Massages.
Clue #4 took us to the hotel were we had a room waiting for us. In the room each one of us had our favorite snack waiting for us with instructions to go to the movies.
Clue #5 Back to the hotel to sleep. I was lucky enough to get to sleep with Melissa although I offered she did not want me to spoon with her:)
Clue #6 Money to go out for breakfast. We choose IHOP. It was perfect.
I had so much fun with these girls. I still crack up when I think of Tiffany's massage story, and want to thank Melissa for telling me what to expect with a massage:) Lucky Rachel got to ride in my sweet ride each time and watch patiently as I got lost going to almost every destination. Thanks Creed for initiating the planning and for letting Anthony jump in and let me be spoiled along with these lovely ladies.
1 comment:
Wow! I think Anthony needs to talk with Eric. You are truly amazing and deserve some R&R. I hope you had a blast! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment