Parker is still convinced he is going to be Batman when he grows up. These are a couple of my favorite comments he has said to me lately concerning his future as Batman:When teaching him the 10 Commandments after I told him "Thou shalt not kill" he looked up at me with a concerned face and told me: "I am going to be Batman when I get big, and I have to kill all the bad men."
We were talking about having kids, I told him he needs to be married before he should have kids. He told me "I can't get married, I am going to be Batman." He no longer wants kids because he doesn't want to get married.
This morning he was wearing his mask. I asked him a question, addressing him as Parker. He responded "Mom, when I am wearing my mask my name isn't Parker, it is Batman."
1 comment:
that is so funny kristie!! crew thinks he batman too and won't answer me unless i call him batman at least half of the day. how funny. is it just me or are the marvel comic heros HUGE right now?? i don't even know how my kids got exposed to them. haha.
Post a Comment