Friday, September 3, 2010

Raspberries

This week for playgroup we went to an orchard and picked raspberries and apples.
It was so stinkn' hot, but we were still able to have tons of fun.
We picked one and a half baskets-full of raspberries. The raspberries tasted so good by the time we got to the cashier we only had one basket-full left.
Kaitlynn was too cute. She quickly noticed there were lots of good raspberries on the ground, so she crawled from bush to bush eating all the good ones off the ground.
Then we played at the playground for a while, how can you not love those cute cheeks?

3 comments:

Juli said...

I'm jealous. I love raspberries. Remember that time we made all that raspberry jam?! Nothing tastes as good.

Jake and Whitney said...

That looks so fun! I have always wanted to do that. What orchard did you go to?

Anthony and Kristie said...

Brown's Berry Patch in Waterport NY