Thursday, September 23, 2010

Questions

I have a couple questions I just can't find answers to, like:

1. Why does a bird have to aim his morning poop for my kids' swings every day?
2. Why does Kaitlynn think, to make her food disappear, all she has to do is throw it on the floor?
3. Why does Kenzie think when the toilet paper roll is half gone, it is actually almost gone so she should just unravel the rest and flush it down the toilet?
4. Why does Parker think he can sit on the couch and yell "mom", and I will bring him whatever his little heart desires?
5. When did I get these bags under my eyes that are the size of craters?

2 comments:

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

I have all the answers!
#1 - you need nails on top of your swing set...like the Catholic churches have on their windows. Birds won't sit on nails.
#2-4 - your kids think they're smarter than you. This will only fade when they move away from home, get married, and have kids themselves.
#5 -I'm sure they appeared as a result of #2-4. Good thing we'll be resurrected to our pre-motherhood state (the one we wooed our husbands into marrying us with)

Retro Plants said...

if you get the answers. . . let me know!
i would love to know the reasons as well!!! ;)

isn't motherhood the BEST!?!
tee hee!