This handsome child has been potty trained for 2 years now. Although he has mastered everything (wipping, flush toilet, wash hands, do zipper and button) he still feels like he needs to yell "Mom I'm done" every time he has finished relieving himself. He keeps yelling "I'm done" until I respond and tell him to wipe, flush the toilet, wash your hands.I had a talk with Parker and told him he is old enough that he now needs no help from me in the bathroom, and if he tells me "I'm done" I am going to take away a toy.
Now I hear, yelled from the bathroom: "mom I'm, oops, mom I am not going to tell you I am done."
4 comments:
this is HILARIOUS!!
ha ha ha!
how funny. . .go Parker!
you tell your mom your done. . . she is proud! tee hee :)
I am going to start calling Parker Abe. Honest Abe..... My favorite was still where he told you at the YMCA kid watch place he would wait until you were gone and then ask the lady for a treat since you said he couldn't have one. Awesome....
Shon
hahahaha! That is funny. I would like you to save this post and show him when he is a teenager!! :O)
This is too funny. Parket is a funny funny kid.
Post a Comment