Thursday, May 20, 2010

Be honest

Does my head look larger now than it was the last time you saw me? Within the last week or 2, I have hit my head 3 times. Each time I hit it hard enough to bring tears to my eyes and a four letter word to my lips (just kidding about the 4 letter word, I am just trying to help you understand the pain I felt). After I hit my head last night, and received my 3rd goose egg I came to the conclusion that my head must be growing. It has to be, how could it be possible that while doing the same things I do everyday, I am now hitting my head on a somewhat regular basis?

5 comments:

Boss said...

I don't think your head is any bigger. I think someone is sneaking into your house at night and moving things around, just 1/2 an inch at a time -- just enough to throw you off. I hope you find the cuplrit.

(My money's on Kenzie, but I've been wrong before. I could be Kaitlynn.)

Erica said...

You might need to start wearing a helmet.

Unknown said...

No comment. Juli definitely wrote this comment NOT Shon.

Rachel said...

I like the helmet idea!!

Brian said...

When Ben started hitting into things it was a sign he needed glasses. I'm just sayin' ... it might be time for a checkup.