Saturday, May 15, 2010

All in one week

I could start a new blog all about Kenzie. She does so many things(some good, some bad), I could post something every day. Here is how she has kept me busy this past week:

She can be so sweet, when Kaitlynn was crying the other day I heard Kenzie say "don't cry Kaitlynn baby, I'm right here"

The other day I let her pick a movie and she picked Parker's favorite movie because she wanted him to watch it with her.

She is also so mischievous:

Yesterday she walked out of the bathroom telling me "mom look at this" showing me her fingers which were covered in poop. Parker pees standing up, why can't she poop standing up?

The next day she walked out of the bathroom asking for help because her hand was stuck. She found my wipes and got herself in a bit of a predicament trying to get them out of the container.
At the age of 2 she still puts almost anything in her mouth. Parker and McKenzie broke one of her necklaces while playing tug of war. A piece was missing so I told them to help me look for it, they just stared at me while I looked. I could tell they knew something I didn't know so I asked if they knew where the piece was. Parker says "Kenzie has it." I asked Kenzie if she had it, she said yes, then pulled it out of her mouth. What a stinker how long was she going to let me look before telling me it was in her mouth?

She came to my room in the middle of the night wanting help to go to the bathroom. I had to laugh when I noticed that before coming to get me, she put her high heels on.

1 comment:

Troy and Amanda said...

I think the last note is my favorite. Of course she had to look nice for the bathroom. :)