Parker got his Halloween outfit (Crocodile) in the mail today. He can't wait to get together with Weston who is a pirate (Captain Hook) and finish up some unfinished business. Weston this video is for you.
He says "Now you got to watch your back. I am a alligator and I am going to eat you"
He says "Now you got to watch your back. I am a alligator and I am going to eat you"
3 comments:
That is so cute!
Jayden and Jaron love it! They want to keep watching the video over and over again. They must be missing Parker a lot.
Kristie!!! I'm so glad I found your blog! You have such a cute family. I have a little Kaitlyn too! Looks like life is going great for you guys. We'll have to keep in touch! If you want an invite to my blog, send me an email at cindyspence.cm@gmail.com.
Cynthia (Smith) Mann (from IWA)
Post a Comment