Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kaitlynn's blessing

Today at church Anthony blessed our beautiful Kaitlynn. She is the most calm, easy going, happy baby I have ever met. It is an honor Heavenly Father trusted her to us.
Just in case you were wondering what time we took this picture it was at 2:59 p.m.

4 comments:

Erica said...

she is so cute!!!! and i'm actually amazed that you took this picture at 2:59 because that means she lasted through all of church in her cute white dress. good job kaitlynn!

kandis said...

she's adorable! and you're hilarious...2:59!

sheena said...

I love that first picture...what a smile! She's a gorgeous girl.

On the costume note. I think the polo shirts are more zookeeper-ish. All khaki would be like a safari hunter or something...I don't know! Either one would probably work, and you guys will look good no matter what. Can't wait to see pictures of the zoo animals!

Juli said...

I wish we could have been there. Congrats on the cutie. She is so cute. We miss you guys. We need to figure out when the Moeller Outback or Barrier Reef tour will be..........