Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kaitlynn's Photo Shoot

My friends from Ellemenopee Photography took these amazing pictures of Kaitlynn when she was one month old. I love all the pictures so it was so hard to pick a couple to put on my blog. This first picture is my favorite one because they caught her first smile on camera.





13 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

She is SO cute! I can't believe that you got such a great smile picture with her so young.

Sean & Kendra said...

Those are so precious!!!

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

So cute!

Tasha said...

Wow, these are beautiful!!

Amanda said...

Those pictures are so CUTE!! I love the first one!

Melanie said...

Beautiful!!!

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

Oh, those are so cute! What a cutie!

Crescent said...

She is such a beautiful baby! The pictures look great!

Megan said...

So sweet. She is a pretty little thing! The pictures are beautiful! I love new babies!!

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

SO cute! Love the flower! Lexie wouldn't cooperate like that for her one months pics... she's a screamer!

RaCHeL said...

I love them! So sweet & precious. She sure is a cutie.

Chanda and Scott said...

She's such an adorable little baby! So cute!

Johnson Family said...

wow what cute pictures! where did you get them done? When are you guys coming to visit? I want to see you.