Me and my sister had fun making applesauce together
It was a lot of work so we put the kids to work:
The kids put one apple at a time in the sink so we could wash them. There goal was to make it splash enough to get me or my sister wet.
Ben and Parker were a good team at processing the applesauce.
Kaitlynn is only 2 months old but was still willing to help by inspecting all the apples for worms.
Every now and then the kids would take a break and eat the apples.
3 comments:
Wow look at you!! Brave woman with the 3 kids on the road! Good for you! I hope you had a great time!
WOW that's a lot of apples!
Holy cow girl! I've never seen so many apples in all my life! Yikes! Good job though. I'm a small time canner. I don't think I could do all that at once. You are wonder woman!
Post a Comment