Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Update

Here is an update on everyone:
First the most exciting update is Anthony passed his Boards. Well done Anthony. (Although he passed his boards he still has 2 years before everyone has to do as he requests and call him Dr. Moeller:)
Parker is a great kid and is a joy to be around everyday. Yesterday we feared for his life when he got stung by a hornet not once but twice while playing in our yard. Anthony and I felt horrible, don't worry operation elimination is in full effect if someone or something wants to come in our yard they better not mess with our kids. Payback is a Bee:)
Kenzie can say so many words I am amazed, her favorite thing to do is to try and make us laugh every day.
Kaitlynn had her first doctors appointment today and is already gaining weight. She is still a very content baby. She is so sweet I wish I could hold her all day long.
As for me I am doing great and love having Anthony and 3 kids to enjoying all day long. Sitting is still one of my favorite things to do, and due to my recent delivery won't be posing for any picture any time soon.

6 comments:

Katy and Mike said...

Kristie, your family is so adorable. Just look at Kenzie in that outfit! She looks like trouble! Kaitlynn is so beautiful! I hope you're recovery is going well.

Angie said...

Whoa! Keep an eye on that girl. What is she? A week and a half? She's all puckered up for her first kiss! Cute girl.

Tasha said...

Congrats Anthony! I'm glad to hear you're doing great Kristie!

Betzy said...

Love the pics! I see Kaitlyn has her first bling, a girlie girl from day 1! And oh my Kristie...I didn't know you had such a potty mouth! :-0 HAHA! Just kidding I would get like that too is someone/thing messed with my kids too!

Ireland Fam said...

Whatever, I saw you prego at 9 months and you looked great. I'm sure you are beautiful. You're kids are adorable. You make me think 3 isn't such a bad idea. (But not for AWHILE!)

Johnson Family said...

Kristie,

girl i find out you are pregnant and you have already had your baby and you still have not emailed me or responded to me at all. You guys are so cute. 801-979-5317......