Sunday, August 30, 2009

Prince Parker

Yesterday I took the kids to a Prince and Princess party at the mall. I told Parker that princes rescue princesses and slay dragons, once he heard princes get to have swords he was all over that idea. Here he is with Prince Charming:
Turns out Kenzie is sick, yesterday morning she was just fine. When we came home from the mall she had a fever and was asking for medicine. This is the best smile we got out of her, she wasn't to impressed with the party and cried when any of the princesses came near.
Kaitlynn is still the prefect baby, just happy to be anywhere as long as she can nap when she wants.
And here is a random picture from yesterday

2 comments:

Crescent said...

I was so impressed to see you out and about by yourself with 3 kids!! You are amazing!!

Melanie said...

Poor McKenzie looks so sad, and sick, but maybe just cuz I know she got sick after! Parker looks like he had a blast! And your little baby girl is as cute as ever!!!