My mom spent the past week at my house spoiling me and my family. It was so nice to have her here. While she was here she cooked, cleaned, entertained the kids, let me sleep in, babysat so Anthony and I could go on a date. She made my life so easy.
Kaitlynn loved having her here

Parker &
Kenzie loved having her here

She took us on The Maid of The Mist

Parker &
Kenzie loved the boat ride, but I think Kaitlynn liked it the most she could barely control the excitement.

When she didn't cook she treated us to good food at our favorite steak house.

I am a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful mom. Thanks for all you did for us.
4 comments:
I'm glad your mom could be there to help out!
Your mom is so cute. I just love her. I'm glad she could come out to visit. Oh, and Happy Anniversary!
How nice to have her come!! What would we do without our moms?? How are you holding up with 3 kids and Anthony back in school? I still need to come visit, I feel so bad I haven't been by yet!!
It is so nice when moms come for a visit! What a great mom you have!
Post a Comment