Thursday, May 28, 2009

J's Wedding

My little brother eloped last year, so no-one was invited to the wedding. Last week he totally redeemed himself and invited all his family and Alex's family to their sealing in the San Diego Temple. J married Alex who is wonderful, we are so glad to have her in the family. The sealing was wonderful and now we are having the time of our lives with all my siblings staying in a beach house in California.

Alex and Jason sealed May 23, 2009

My beautiful mom and handsome brother.

My cute family
My amazing grandparents
Alex and all the kids

The last picture ended with lots of screaming kids and a friendly wrestling match between Parker and his cousin Caleb.Parker's favorite part of the night was dancing.
McKenzie also enjoyed the dancing
I just think these two are so cute in their matching outfits

4 comments:

Melanie said...

What a beautiful wedding! I am so jealous of your CA vacation! But I am so ready for you guys to come back!!!!

Crystal said...

Wow Kristie, I can't belive Jason is married. That makes me feel really old! You look so stinkin cute preggers!

April said...

You guys all look great! I love the group picture... it seems like all the girls are lined up and ready and the boys aren't too interested, LOL.

Lisa Kearl said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted some pictures of the wedding. We really debated whether or not to come since we were going to Cali anyways, but then we realized we didn't want to make that long of a drive to San Diego. Have fun and see ya soon.