Being a stay at home mom my main job is to keep these kids happy. Some days are better than others, but now that the weather is warm keeping them happy is as easy as opening the door and taking them outside. Of course life is always better with a little food.

Also, by throwing a bike, helmet, and pads into the mix
Kenzie is in heaven.

If I want to make life really easy, I let Weston come spend the day and take the kids to the park. The 2 kids entertain each other and
Kenzie just tries to keep up.

Life is treating us good. Unfortunately Anthony's life isn't so easy right now, but Friday he takes his last final and then gets a full 3 day weekend before starting a new semester next Tuesday. He is a great man, we are thankful for all he does for our family and those times he gets to hang out with us every now and then.
1 comment:
Kenzie looks so cute in the helment. I love her hair.
Post a Comment