Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Thanksgiving

While living in Texas my brother and sister-in-law made a fried turkey for Thanksgiving, it tasted spectacular and Anthony has requested a fried turkey every year since. This year I gave in to the peer pressure and let Anthony live his dream.
Anthony was happier about this turkey then Parker will be Christmas morning. Here he is injecting Duffs sauce into the turkey.

Here is the finished product, it tasted great. We ate our Thanksgiving feast with a couple of our good friends. The food was wonderful, and so was the company.
We stuck to our tradition and went shopping on black Friday to get us in the Christmas spirit. The tree is up and the lights are up outside. We are ready for Christmas.

2 comments:

Sean & Kendra said...

Sean is going to be so jealous of Anthony for having a turkey in Duff's sauce! Glad to see you had a good holiday!

Amanda said...

Wes had a fried turkey on his mission in the south and I'm sure would love for me to make one but it just seems so scary to make one. Maybe one year I will be brave and do it. I hear they are really good. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, will you be in Utah for Christmas?