McKenzie has decided walking is much better than crawling, so it is official she can walk at 11 months of age.
Kenzie has discovered her mouth can double as an extra hand when she needs one. Now that she has found out this little secret, she can carry 3 toys at a time instead of just 2.
Parker's new favorite thing is Wendy's Junior Frosty's.
On a side note, for Christmas Parker has decided he wants Santa. I already got his presents, so mom or Lisa I pass that gift on to one of you to give. I know that grandmas can do anything, so I think this will be an easy request for one of you to do. Good luck with that :)
On a side note, for Christmas Parker has decided he wants Santa. I already got his presents, so mom or Lisa I pass that gift on to one of you to give. I know that grandmas can do anything, so I think this will be an easy request for one of you to do. Good luck with that :)
3 comments:
it is now my wish to get mckenzie for christmas...what a cutie and a great walker! I think parker gets the love of wendy's from his momma!
Way to go Kenzie!
Yay, go Kenzie!! She is getting so big I can't believe it! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment