if mckenzie could talk, I think you would hear....mom, I can't put my arms down!!!
That is the cutest snow suit on Kenzie. I love it.
Ah man I was so excited for snow and we didn't get anything! Is it freezing there? New York City is like 18 degrees today! UGH!! :o)
It looks cold, but fun! I hope we get snow this year. It usually just rains a lot in the winter here in St. Louis.
Hmmmmm, I was just thinking the other day about how I miss cold weather and snow. But seeing your kids bundled up like that makes me imagine what a pain it must be anytime you want to go out. But gosh, they are so cute!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
if mckenzie could talk, I think you would hear....mom, I can't put my arms down!!!
That is the cutest snow suit on Kenzie. I love it.
Ah man I was so excited for snow and we didn't get anything! Is it freezing there? New York City is like 18 degrees today! UGH!! :o)
It looks cold, but fun! I hope we get snow this year. It usually just rains a lot in the winter here in St. Louis.
Hmmmmm, I was just thinking the other day about how I miss cold weather and snow. But seeing your kids bundled up like that makes me imagine what a pain it must be anytime you want to go out. But gosh, they are so cute!!!
Post a Comment