I had a great birthday this year. My day started with breakfast in bed, Buffalo Wings for lunch and ended with a party at my house with lots of my wonderful friends(It also included cards, and phone calls from my friends and family who live forever away thanks so much to everyone for making me feel so loved). For my birthday Anthony surprised me with a Cricut Expression I hadn't heard of one before but it came in the mail the other day and I got to try it out. It just looks like a printer for a computer,
but is actually a cool machine that cuts anything I want into whatever shape I tell it to. Here is my first creation. My machine cut the card, envelope and letters. All I had to do was glue the letters "thanks" on the card. I love it.
5 comments:
Ooooh, can I come scrapbook with you? Happy late birthday, by the way! :)
Yeah Happy Birthday!! I wish I had a super cool cutter outter thing!! :o)
Looks like fun! That card looks awsome!
You will love it! I have one and it is my favorite thing!
Jacqueline
Wow I am so jealous, I want a one so bad.
Post a Comment