Sunday, August 17, 2008

A little too gross for me

Our favorite grocery store had an unbelievable sale on live lobster Friday so Anthony had to buy one. I know this makes no sense at all, but I think it is a little gross to bring something home that is alive then eat it. I do realize the beef, chicken, fish and pork I eat on a regular basis was part of an alive animal at one point, but I feel less guilty that I didn't participate in the killing. Anyways Anthony loved his lobster.

Being in a big boy bed Parker often abuses his freedom and gets out of bed and plays with his toys after we put him to bed. The night we got back from Utah, when I went to check on Parker before I went to bed, I found every one of his favorite toys in bed with him.

5 comments:

Annamarie said...

I love that parker bought all those toys in his bed that is so funny! Did Parker like the Lobster?

LuAnn said...

James has done that same thing. It must be a nesting thing for guys. it was so fun to see you while you were in Salt Lake. Have a great 2nd year of dental school. Love, Aunt LuAnn

Amanda said...

So you bought the lobster while it was still alive?!? I don't know that I could handle that :)
Yes, that was Wes' voice on that story at CNN and yes, it's a good thing that CNN picked it up, it means that Wes did a story that was good enough to be put on a national station/website.

Sean & Kendra said...

I can't believe you cooked a lobster. How funny!! Did it scream? Oh...don't tell me!!

Lisa Kearl said...

That's funny that Parker slept with all his toys because Ryker does the exact same thing.