Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The good, the bad, the ugly

We have been on vacation for a very long time and a lot of things have changed since we left.

The good:
McKenzie can now crawl, sit and is on her way to eating steak because she has a tooth.
Parker is a lot more clear when he speaks. Now other people besides me and Anthony can understand him.
We got to see all our friends and family we missed.
Since we have come home the kids are still on Utah time so they sleep in until 8:00a.m.

The bad:
Anthony's family dog of about 15 years died
Kenzie stopped breastfeeding.
I didn't get to go boating.

The ugly:
While McKenzie was teething she would randomly pick nights where she would wake-up every 2 hours screaming(despite the pain meds we gave her).
Parker absolutely 100% refuses to use the potty so we are back to diapers.
I developed a horrible illness of which will rename nameless and will never be talked about again. Thanks mom and Juli for going on the late night run for medicine.

1 comment:

brentandkashann said...

Bladder infection?

I know because it happened to me in the middle of the night on vacation once and I made Brent rush me to the ER.