Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Totally Redeemed Myself

A couple weeks ago I invited some friends over for dinner and tried to impress them with a nice warm slice of homemade bread. They were not impressed nothing about the bread was good; it didn't rise, and was burnt, it tasted horrible. I was a little frustrated with myself. A couple years ago(maybe more than a couple years ago) it was normal to make bread. I am a mom and need to know how to make bread, so I tried again and totally redeemed myself. Isn't this a fine lookin' loaf of bread?

It is actually the easiest recipe I have ever made, I don't know how I ruined it. Here is the recipe if you want to try it(thanks for the link April). I just have to warn you the bread is made with whole wheat flour so it tastes healthy, but isn't bad.

One very satisfied customer

One cute picture of Park's wearing my boots.

2 comments:

April said...

I'm glad it turned out for you this time! Did you try it with 1/2 white and 1/2 whole wheat flour? That is my favorite way to make it.

abbyjane said...

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this...and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!"