I think my mom is amazing because she never once, no not even once yelled at me. I have to admit I was quit a handful and deserved to be yelled at many times, however in the 28 years of my life she has never yelled at me.
As for Anthony, mom you're amazing because you somehow managed to turn a child arsonist into a husband and father of two that can cook, clean and do the laundry.
Not only are our moms amazing they are beautiful.








And, since it is mother's day why not give a shout out to me. A women who has only just begun the journey of sleepless nights, endless chores, and giving up my wants for my children's wants. It is tough and some days I wonder why I ever wanted to do this, but the second I hear my child laugh every frustration melts away and is replaced with an indescribable love for this children. It is then I realize I wouldn't change it for the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment