Today I got brave and rode my bike, with the bike trailer and kids, to the zoo. I was pleasantly surprised the 4 mile trip only took 30 minutes. We had a fun day at the zoo with our friends, on the way home both kids fell asleep about 1 minute after I started pedaling. The sidewalk was so bumpy, they were bouncing all over the place. I don't know how they could sleep with all the bumps, but they slept the whole way home. They are just so cute when they sleep, I had to take a picture.
5 comments:
I thought I was the only mormon mother who biked all over the city! Good for you! I have the same trailer and love it, although I haven't tried the 2 month old out in it yet. We should meet sometime somewhere halfway in between, like the zoo, I guess.
Those are always the pictures that are the most precious! Way to go you for riding down there!
you are seriously brave! The real question is How was the uphill ride home?
kristie- way to be green! I am proud of you...and what cute sleeping babies!
Love the spidey hat!
Post a Comment