Parker's favorite animal is a duck. Our neighbor feeds all the wild animals, and everyday their are 2 ducks that will make an appearance. It makes Parkers day every time he sees them, and after last night I have decided I think the ducks enjoy Parker. Last night the ducks came while we were eating dinner and I guess they were sad Parker wasn't around so they came by our window to check on him. How cool is it when you can open your dinning room window and feed the ducks from it? 
It always makes my day when Parker and Kenzie laugh and play together.

Kenzie update, she is 5 months and happy as ever. Her favorite past times are laughing and rolling all around the house. She now likes eating and will sleep for 8 hours at night.
4 comments:
We love ducks are our home too! That is pretty cool you can feed out your window. Kenzie is sooo big now- she has a really cute smile!
Can I request you post a picture of Parker at 5 months? It seems like Kenzie looks a lot like him... but people always tell me the girls look alike and I don't think they look similar at all.
I love these pictures! They are adorable!
Parker has a mischievious look on his face while feeding the ducks do you think he might jump out? Kenzie is so adorable as always. I can't wait to hold her.
Post a Comment