Today was a tough day being a mom. Parker did something to help me realize what I can do to be better. I was trying to clean the fridge and Parker kept doing things that didn't help the process. It was so hard to be positive about the fact he just got what I cleaned dirty and was spilling water everywhere. I finally realized he is trying to make it fun. Then I remembered part of a scripture in Mosiah "becometh as a child" I think if I apply that to life Parker and I will have a lot more fun together.
2 comments:
Since I know you have all kinds of time for curling up to a good book - one that I read that I really liked was called "Playful Parenting" by Lawrence Cohen. It talks about having fun with your kids, disciplining through play, not letting your kids push your buttons, etc. I need to reread it. It's good though.
Thanks for sharing this...children really just want to be involved.
Post a Comment