McKenzie is pretty much the cutest baby I have ever seen. She is so good and usually only cries if she needs to eat, sleep, or a diaper change. Lately she likes to play a trick on me. She will start crying, then when I pick her up she will smile her biggest smile ever and laugh, as if to say you fell for it again mom. She is so stinking cute. I thought I would record her smiling and talking, because if you (grandma and grandpa) where here this is what she would like to tell you.
3 comments:
What a babe! I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw you at Christmas. You've got a baby chatterbox. What adorable kids you have, and they look so different from eachother.
Awwww, she is so adorable! And very chatty! Does it seem like McKenzie talks more than Parker did? Charlotte definitely does. My mom thinks that it is a second child thing since they hear us talking to the older kid all the time.
Kenize can't be that big yet! I can't believe that she is talking! She is so adorable! I can't tell if she looks more like you or Anthony.
Post a Comment