Friday, March 28, 2008

Father Son time

One of my favorite things is when Anthony takes Parker outside to play. It makes me happy because when Parker hangs with Anthony he can learn what a boy is supposed do verses what girls do. Parker watches me so much he tries to put on eyeliner, curl his eyelashes, and put a bow in his hair on a regular bases. Yesterday Anthony took Parke outside and they worked on the car together.
Working on the car was fun, but every now and then Parker took a brake to play with his new frog umbrella.

3 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

Garret loves make up and i hardly ever wear it! I think Garret really started playing pretend around two maybe a little before, now he never stops and I am always trying to decide how to teach him the difference between pretend and lying becuase he will say thinks like "I see a giraffe" etc. all the time. We should let Parker and Garret play more often they could teach other all kind of new things.

Candace said...

My Garrett uses the eyelash curler too! Nate had ear tubes three times when he was little, so he's sympathetic to Parker.

Susie said...

I LOVE father son time- isn't just so cute to see your husband being a daddy and bonding with your boy!