Saturday, August 4, 2012

Kaitlynn 3 years old

Kaitylnn is 3
Weight:  29 lbs
Height:  36.1 inches
Mischievous level 8/10
She is a beautiful stubborn girl who brings much joy into our lives.
I love her blue eyes, curly hair, gap between her 2 front teeth & the dimple in her left cheek when she smiles.
She loves to sing.  I hear her singing songs all the time from the radio or TV that she has only heard once or twice.  She has no favorites, she sings anything from primary songs to Justin Beiber.
Says she is going to marry Santa Clause or Justin Beiber
She loves to laugh and be silly.  When she is mad I can almost always bring a smile to her face by asking her if she has a stinky diaper(she is potty trained so that is why it is so funny to her).
She has the most disgusting habit of chewing/sucking on her blanket to be able to fall asleep.
When she is mad she will yell "I mean at you mommy"
My favorite time to listen to her talk is when she starts her sentence with "One time"
it is usually followed with a confession like:
"One time I hit Kenzie on the head like this."
"One time I colored on the wall."
It is always fun to hear what she has been up to
She is nail biter.

No comments: