Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dolphin Cruise

Florida has the greatest Groupons.  My last purchase was for a 2 hour dolphin cruise.  The helpers on the ship passed out cheese puffs for the kids to hold out & feed the seagulls.  The seagulls would fly over to my kids and eat it right from their hands.  I think seagulls are disgusting, but even they looked beautiful almost majestic as they flew alongside the boat.
The driver was able to find a dolphin pod of about 40-50 dolphins.  We were surrounded by dolphins big & little.  Some stayed far away, but some would come up only a couple feet from the boat.  Watching them swim all around us was heaven to me, I have a lifetime goal to swim with the dolphins.  I am hoping to accomplish that goal  during our stay in Florida.

The kids thought upstairs would be the perfect spot, but after a while decided they liked being on the bottom deck right next to the water.

1 comment:

Denyse said...

Lookin good Kristie! Must be all that Florida sun, so jealous!