Saturday, April 7, 2012

Family Vacations

I have always dreamed of being a mom. I am now living that dream and realize I had no idea what "being a mom of 4" actually entailed. As the mom I am the one who is to blame for every frustration, every anger, and I am accountable to find every lost object. To top it off I am supposed to always magically be able to pull a drink, snack, wet wipe, sunscreen, etc out of my purse when every one of these kids so desires it. This vacation was exhausting, but super fun at the same time. Here are the pictures to show how the trip to San Antonio actually was with 4 young kids. Occasionally boring:
Kenzie only had a smile on her face when she was in the stroller:
Kaitlynn was only happy when she was doing things she shouldn't, like laying in this trough:
Or standing in the newspaper stand:
When we had to wait for something the kids were kept happy by posing silly for the camera:
Of course that only works for so long, eventually I had to just hand over the camera to keep the kids from complaining:This is Anthony's reaction to my decision, obviously not to pleased:Last but not least this is how family pictures really are. Thank goodness there is no sound with the pictures so you don't have to hear 3 of the 4 kids crying:Ahh family vacations, you got to love them.

No comments: