Mason just turned 5 months yesterday so I am only one month late in posting this:
March was an eventfully month for Mason, he changed so much from the beginning to the end of the month I feel like he is a totally different baby.
He sleeps 12-13 hours a night.
He no longer likes the burrito wrap to sleep. When we put him in his crib he flips to his belly, puts his fingers or thumb in his mouth and goes right to sleep.
He loves being on his belly.
He has mastered rolling from his back to his belly, but still has trouble getting from belly to back.
He always has to have something in his mouth like a toy, his hands, a blanket.
I love that he interacts so much with his surroundings and people:

Their is nothing cuter than his toothless smile:
He is a drooling machine:
He loves sitting in his Bumbo:

He only likes being held when he is eating or tired, other than that he likes to spend his time rolling around on the floor:
I am not sure how much he loves all the attention his siblings give him, but they couldn't be prouder of their little brother:

He is a drooling machine:
He loves sitting in his Bumbo:
He only likes being held when he is eating or tired, other than that he likes to spend his time rolling around on the floor:
I am not sure how much he loves all the attention his siblings give him, but they couldn't be prouder of their little brother:
3 comments:
About that toothless smile comment...I think that only applies to babies!
What a lil stud muffin!! He is so big Kristie! Love you guys!!
Is it July 6th yet? I can't wait to hold this adorable little man!
Post a Comment