Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We made it

We finally made it to Floirda, so far we really like it. Anthony got here a couple days before me and the kids and by the time I got here almost every box was unpacked, he is amazing. My mom was nice enough to fly out here with me to help me with the kids on the plane. She stayed about 4 days and spent most her time watching kids and cleaning, she even watched them so me and Anthony could take an overnight trip to celebrate our anniversary. I don't know how I would have survived all this change without all the support/free babysitting she provided. To make sure she didn't think all Florida had to offer was housework and unpaid child care we spent her last night seeing what Florida had to offer. We went to an Alligator show, then fed the alligators.

Then we went to the beach, the water is so warm and the white sand is amazing. I think we are going to like it here:
Thanks mom and dad for all your help we miss you guys.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Those are the kind of beaches I LOVE! the ones that look like flour....lucky you to live right next to one. I guess this means me and jax will be coming to visit:)