We thought it would make life easier to sell both our cars and buy new ones in Florida. We bought one car but it has been hard to find another one so we are currently a 1 car family. If I do need the car then I have to wake up all the kids super early in the morning so we can get Anthony to work on time. Today Parker and I planned to ride our bikes to Parker's school orientation so we didn't have to wake up early and drop off Anthony. When I went to hop on my bike the front tire was flat as can be. I tried to pump it up but the air came out as fast as it went in. Not wanting to be be late I jumped on my bike and rode my 25 week pregnant butt in the super hot & humid heat up hill both ways(it was actually only up hill one way but you get the picture). I arrived at the school red faced and covered in sweat, man I miss my other car.
4 comments:
I am 25 weeks too. I did this one time to the kids school when we had one car in buffalo. Showed up for a parent teacher conference and sweated the whole time. You don't realize how hot you are till you stop. Good luck finding your new car.
Way to go girl!! I'm impressed.I have to admit...I'm pretty jealous of how close you are to the beach! And to the Davis'!! Can't wait to see more updates on your life there.
Girl, you are super woman! I probably would have called a cab.
kristie! no riding bikes while you are pregnant! (that is still an impressive super mom move though) love ya cuz!
Post a Comment