Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yikes

Tuesday: Parker threw-up 8 times, and experienced a couple other not so fun symptoms of the flu.

Wednesday: I extracted a tick from Parker's head. Imagine seeing this blood sucking parasite sticking out of your sons head. Nasty, I still get the chills thinking of it.
Needless to say I am nervous to see what exciting thing I will get to handle tomorrow.

4 comments:

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

Seriously can't believe you touched that thing!!! This is where I'd freak out and rush my kid to the pediatrician. You are one tough mama (or I'm a woosy one:)! So, Parker's feeling better now? How'd you find it? You can't post that pict w/o more details!!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Parker is feeling just fine, and thinks it was kind of cool to have a bug sucking his blood.

Erica said...

Ummmm, you need to put up a new picture immediately because this one gives me the serious heebie jeebies!

brentandkashann said...

Kristie, make sure you check the spot frequently over the next few days. If it develops redness like a bulls eye mark or he starts out having fevers etc. bring him in. Lyme Disease is scary and many ticks in the northeast carry it. The weird thing is that I didn't know they were around in the winter.