Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bunco

I got to host Bunco the other night. To begin the night I took everyone's picture, and while we played the game Anthony got to work distorting everyone's faces. When the game was over and we needed to settle ties Anthony would show a distorted picture and whoever recognized the face, won. The pictures were priceless. I had to document the night with a picture so I will never forget how much fun my friends are:
It hurt a little to see how bad he could make us look. Any guess who this is:

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kristie Moeller! This is not funny enough! I give you permission to post my picture. You are to nice you softie! I haven't laughed that hard in so long! That was one of the funnest Bunco's i've been too! I think everyone should do a tag post of their funniest Bunco photo's. I bet we have an awesome collection.

Erica said...

Jay Leno with a wig on?

Tasha said...

Hmmm I think that is you! ;) That was such a fun night!