Second Lieutenant Moeller, aka Anthony, got the call today telling him we will be stationed at Hurlburt Air Force Base for the next 3 years. The letter A on the map marks the spot.
We are very excited for all the adventures Florida has waiting for us: sun, beach, sun, Disney World, sun, alligators, warm. As I type this post snow is falling outside and is supposed to keep falling for 2 more days showing no sign of Spring, so thinking about Florida brings nothing but a smile to our faces.
9 comments:
That is crazy! Weren't you and I talking the other day about how awesome it would be if you and Heather got stationed near each other?? I am excited for you guys!
Kristie I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you know we will be visiting...probably next winter :)
Congratulations, I am so excited for you and your family. (Not to mention jealous you are headed somewhere WARM!) :)
Sounds like a dream! Congrats!
Couldn't be more happy for you guys. And might I add jealous!!! :) I love the name Hurlburt!
YEA for you!!!1!! I am so glad you finally found out where your going!!!! And I cant wait to visit!!! I love your guts!!!!!
Heather told me that you guys were going there!! What are the chances?? How fun! Now you not only have the beach to visit daily, but a friend to go with you. Can't beat that for sure! It's so stressful to try and figure out where we are going when we are done...I sometimes wish someone would just tell us too:)
And a smile to my (pasty white) face too! Congratulations on your soon-to-be-awesome tans! Oh, and also on residency and graduation and all that.
Awesome! Can't wait to come visit. When do you go?
Post a Comment