Saturday, December 18, 2010

McKenzie's 3

McKenzie turned 3 on Monday. To celebrate we threw her a little party. Cinderella was able to make it to her party, ooh wait that is not Cinderella that is Kenzie in her hand sewn costume made by her mom (with a lot of help from Melanie).
She requested a butterfly cake. Anthony did an amazing job at making the wings for the butterflies.
Here is the birthday girl with most of her friends.
The highlights of her birthday were licking the batter off the whisk:
and her trip to Wegmans. We meet her good friends Ciella & Cadence for lunch then she finally got to live her dream of playing at Wegmans Kids while I shopped. I am pretty sure it was the best day of her life.

3 comments:

Debbie Robinson said...

Awesome job on the Cinderella dress Kristie. I'm really proud of you! Those cupcakes look like and engineering miracle! What lucky kids you have.
Mom

Denyse said...

You and Melanie are crafty queens! I wish I would have attempted the dress, it's adorable!!!

Annamarie said...

Wow! That Cinderella dress is amazing! Way to go! And the cupcakes you made those are you sure you did not have them flown in from the cake boss? You are awesome! Miss you!