We have had snow storm warning after warning and haven't seen more than a skiff of snow at our house, until today. Parker was so excited at 7:30 this morning he was already playing in the snow.
A couple weeks ago it dipped down into the 50s for the first time. When we left in the morning Addie said, "Mom! I think it is going to snow today!!!" I think I should send her to come live with you for the winter, LOL.
It is a little weird to think about winter right now. We turned our AC on for the first time last night and I finally promised myself I will charge the AC in my car again so I don't sweat to death. The kids swam today for 2 hours twice so were in the water for 4 hours. I can say I do miss the snow though. It is quite odd to go to a work Christmas party in shorts and flip flops.
2 comments:
A couple weeks ago it dipped down into the 50s for the first time. When we left in the morning Addie said, "Mom! I think it is going to snow today!!!" I think I should send her to come live with you for the winter, LOL.
It is a little weird to think about winter right now. We turned our AC on for the first time last night and I finally promised myself I will charge the AC in my car again so I don't sweat to death. The kids swam today for 2 hours twice so were in the water for 4 hours. I can say I do miss the snow though. It is quite odd to go to a work Christmas party in shorts and flip flops.
Post a Comment