Sunday, December 12, 2010

Parker

Today in Parker's prayer he blessed "Dad when he dies that he will live with Heavenly Father." When I asked him about this he said Anthony is real old and probably going to die in a couple days." He is sure Anthony is older then Grandpa.

3 comments:

April said...

Oh no! Poor Anthony! I have to admit, though, this post made me laugh out loud.

Boss said...

Parker cracks me up! Should I offer condolences for your aged husband, or congratulations that he hides his age so well?

Angie said...

Maybe Brian and Anthony can hang out together. For the better part of six months, Maddie would randomly tell Brian in the most dramatic voice she could muster, "On your next birthday you are going to DIE!!!" His birthday was two weeks ago and so far, so good, but I'll let him know Anthony is on his way to heaven too.