A lady I really admire once told me if you want your marriage to last, you have to smash wedding cake in each others face.

8 years ago today, Anthony and I sealed our fate of a good marriage. I don't know if it was the cake smashing or the fact that I married a very amazing and patient man, but 8 years later our marriage is still holding strong, and I wouldn't change a thing.
6 comments:
Congrats! You are an awesome couple. We love you guys.
How fun!! You guys are awesome!
You make me laugh! I think all the best relationships are founded on love, patience, and dessert. Congratulations, and best wishes on many more frosting-filled years!
You guys look great! Happy Anniversary! I just couldn't do the cake smash. But way to go!
Happy Anniversary! I was against the cake smashing but Wes shoved it in my face anyway...now I know that was a good thing :)
awww!! Cute!!!!
Post a Comment