Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bunco

Last week I got to play Bunco with some friends. These ladies are so much fun, every time I have played bunco with them I leave laughing. During the game to settle a tie, I arm wrestled Chanda.
Have you ever tried to push over a brick building? That is what it felt like I was trying to do, needless to say I lost. If Steph hadn't taken this picture and there weren't 10 witnesses I might try to pretend like the whole thing never happened. Chanda may look sweet, but that girl is walking around with 2 guns hanging from her shoulders.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You are too funny, Kristie! I love your description of Chanda's "guns." I wish I had been there!

Jake and Whitney said...

Haha...Steph did a great job capturing the moment!

Tasha said...

Hahahah I didn't realize that was to settle a tie! I seriously just thought you guys were randomly arm wrestling. Too funny! :)

Juli said...

I love your shirt K.