Friday, August 27, 2010

Favorite argument

My favorite argument of the day went down like this:

Parker threw an unreasonable child like tantrum, adamant that Kenzie was using his chair.
Anthony being the mediator asked Parker how he knew it was his chair. Anthony pointed out there is no way to tell them apart, it isn't like it has his name written on it.

Parker still being unreasonable and combative was then put in his room to cool off.

5 minutes later Parker comes to the kitchen asking me to come with him so he can show me something.
Parker using permanent marker, has now solved the confusion. Their is no question which one is his.

3 comments:

I am Laura said...

funny.

I know how to get that off if you want it off. Use a dry erase marker and rub it over the top of his name. Then wipe off. It sometimes takes a few times, but I have gotten many a permanent marker off of wood doing this method.

Juli said...

I agree with the dry erase marker. One of my kids accidentally drew all over our table with green permanent marker (it bled through the paper) and it all came off!

Hairspray works too, but not as well.

Annamarie said...

He is so smart just like his parents. We love him!