Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1000 Islands

Thanks to our friends, this is were we got to spend last weekend. (Not in the castle, but in one of the houses on the island behind the castle).
This place is heaven on earth. Not only were we with our very good friends, but we got to spend the day wake boarding. I wake boarded until I was so tired I had to let go because my body was shaking. Anthony got pretty good on his jumps, to bad I took the picture after he let go of the rope.
The water was so warm Anthony and Andrew took the kids swimming. (Andrew is in the picture, can you see him?).Aren't these kids adorable?The guys were able to catch some fish.
Weston and Parker had fun touching the fishThen back out for some more boarding, Jessee is real good at driving the boat.

Kaitlynn hated the life jacket, but was able to fall asleep when we propped her in a corner

It took a while to get all the tangles out of Kenzie's hair after the boat ride was over:)

3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

So fun! I'm jealous. Lookin good Kristie! :) I love the pic of Kenzie's hair. ha ha!

Katy and Mike said...

Looks like a blast! Dang those are some cute kids, but mostly I'm happy you got a new swimsuit so all your friends didn't have to look at your bare butt! Even though it's a very nice butt, but you know.

Tasha said...

Wow it looks gorgeous there. Talk about fun!!