Due to a broken computer then lost Internet connection I haven't been able to post for a while, but we are back in business now. Here are our favorite things of Christmas:
Anthony finally got the camcorder he has been wanting for the past 5 years.
Kristie finally got a gym membership
Parker and Kenzie's Christmas excitement was captured perfectly in these 2 videos:
Parker and Kenzie's Christmas excitement was captured perfectly in these 2 videos:
Parker got everything he was "dreaming of getting" for Christmas:
Kenzie changed her clothes and accessories with each present she opened. It was fun to watch:
Kaitlynn got the most adorable booties from Grandma Lisa that she has only been able to kick off a handful of times.
2 comments:
I love Kenzi's movie! Such a diva. Your kids are so cute.
Look at that smile on Kaitlyn! Awesome! And watch out Hollywood, here comes Kenzi! I love this age. They do get everything they dream of. It doesn't take much. When did Parker get so tall? We have got to get together again!
Post a Comment