Anthony is going on a B.O.C.A. Trip to the Dominican Republic to do free dental care soon and him and his friend Creed tried to talk his professor into letting me and Creeds wife go. Although they were told no, there attempt was so sweet. Here is part of the email they sent:
.......as you may or may not know I am a father of three children under the age of 3, and Creed has a daughter, our spouses are a tremendous support to us and our career choice,without their support I don't believe we could be here attending dental school. Creed and I would both love to surprise our spouses with a chance to share the Dominican with them. This would be an opportunity for us to show our wife's how much they mean to us and how grateful we are for their support in helping us through dental school.......
So although Anthony, Creed and friends will be enjoying a resort in The Dominican Republic Tiffany and I can be a little less jealous as we freeze here in Buffalo with kids and no spouse because we know how much our husbands love us, and can get buy on the hope that one day we might get that surprise.
2 comments:
Aw shucks! :O)
That was adorable. Crescent and I will also be husbandless. We are thinking about planning a overnight trip somewhere just to get out of Buffalo. You and Tiffany should join us. We were thinking maybe Pittsburg. There is supposed to be an awesome museum there. Also we would want a hotel with a pool. Just a thought. We'll talk at the party.
Post a Comment