Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Potty Trained

Kenzie is amazing and was potty trained in 2 days. (Day 3 she had no accidents, she had random accidents after that, but after 2 weeks she has been one hundred percent)
The reward for potty training in our house is a trip to Chuck E Cheese with your best friend. Lucky for Parker he is Kenzie's best friend
I was so proud of Kenzie's potty training accomplish but have to admit I think I was even a little bit prouder of her when the first thing she hopped on when we got there was a motorcycle. Like mother like daughter.
Parker was the photographer of the evening and caught us all getting ready on film. Kaitlynn patiently waiting in her car seat:
Kenzie's handsome dad:
Mom getting her shoes on:

6 comments:

Betzy said...

Yay Kenzie!!! Ohhh if only it were that easy at our house. I had to buy some more training pants because my knuckles were starting to crack from so much handwashing to keep up with clean pants. I won't give up though..she will be potty trained come what may! (Don't be surprised if I call you sometime crying..it's just a release..I'll be ok :-D)

Sean & Kendra said...

Way to go on getting her potty trained so quickly. You'll have to let me know your secret! Congrats to Kenzie!

Tasha said...

Congrats to Kenzie!!

abbyjane said...

you are an inspiration.

Melanie said...

ditto what abby said!!!! I want to be like you!!!

Lisa Kearl said...

Holy crap she's potty trained! Isn't she just a month older than Gage?!? I can't imagine him being potty trained yet, he's just barely starting to talk. Way to go Kenzie!