Kaitlynn Jo made her appearance Friday July 24th. She weighs 7lbs 9 oz and was 19 inches long. It was love at first sight, she is a beautiful content baby we love her and are so excited to have her in the family.

Anthony has been the best husband/dad ever. He has taken over as super dad since Kaitlynn arrived, he cooks the meals, cleans the house, and keeps the older 2 kids entertained while I get feeling better and take care of Kaitlynn.

Look how proud Parker is, he is so cute with her.
Kenzie has nothing but kisses for her new little sister.
20 comments:
She is soooo beautiful!! I'm so excited for you. Keep up all the resting, and get well soon! Can't wait to meet her. Also, LOVE the name. I'm so flattered that you decided to name her after me!
She's so beautiful! I love her name, and Kristie you look great, I hope you have a speedy recovery! Congratulations, and let me know if you need anything!
Congratulations!! I hope everything is going well. She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her...
Oh I want to see her!! She is so beautiful! Hope you are feeling well. You look good. Let me know if you need ANYTHING! I mean it!
She is beautiful! I hope you are feeling better soon. I want to call and hear all about her! But I don't want to bother you! I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys! I love you Kristie!!!
Yea, she's here congratulations!! She looks beautiful. Hope you recover fast. Can't wait to see her.
Congratulations!! She is absolutely darling...I am so happy for you! I can't wait to meet her!
I love the name! sooo cute. Your little girl is beautiful. I am glad things went well. CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful! And Anthony sure looks proud and happy, even though you didn't name her Mandi.
Congrats! She looks adorable!
She is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet her!
congrats you guys!! she is darling. get lots of rest!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! :)
What a beautiful family! Congratulations!!
Congratulations Kristie!!! That's so great that she's finally here and you're done being prego! Yay!! So cute!
Yea! She is beautiful! Congrats! Hope you feel better soon!
hooray!!!!congrats. are you up for visitors?
Yay! I am so happy for you guys. There is nothing like having a newborn around. So precious.
Beautiful! Wait did you make it back to Buffalo before she came? Probably just right before! :o)
Congrads Kristie and Anthony! You all look very happy.
Post a Comment